Re: fuel pump

To: "lou daly" <lou_daly@yahoo.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: fuel pump
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 21:01:18 -0400
It wasn't all that hard back then. Vendors used magazines to advertise as
did the Datsun Roadster Club. Plus you could go to the Nissan dealer, at
least  in my area they still had the parts manual. Just pays your money and
p/u the parts.

I used The Roadster Store in NJ and Rising Sun in Ohio and Rallye on
occassion as well as my local Datsun dealer and back then there ain't no
Nissan dealer.

Mike