Re: OT: shipping a transmission

To: <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Subject: Re: OT: shipping a transmission
From: Bamandpeb@aol.com
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2001 11:54:41 EDT
Mark:

Several years ago we bought a new trans from the Midwest and had it shipped UPS
to our work. All that was done was to bolt a piece of 2x4 to the front that had
been drilled to fit over the input shaft, then another 2x4 drilled and bolted
to the trans mount to keep it flat and stable. It arrived safe and sound. Hope
this helps.

Dan & Susan
Portland, OR.