Re: Speedo kaPut

To: "Dan Neff" <neffster189@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Speedo kaPut
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 21:54:51 -0400
Dan,

The drive gear can be taken off the tranny w/o dropping the tranny,
providing there's enough room in the tranny tunnel. Just undue the bolt
holding the retainer and then try to pry the speedo gear housing out. You
will need about 3" to remove it.

The gear is plastic. I may have an extra for you.

Mike