roadster withdrawal

To: "Autox" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: roadster withdrawal
From: "Pam & Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 19:17:44 -0700
Went over to Jon Frampton's today and took a few pics of his cars for the
roadster registry. Since the beast has been in the shop for awhile for some
post-Solvang-lost-the-rear-wheel-and-dinged-the-fender work, Jon offered the
keys to his beautiful 67.5 1600 and let Pam and I take it for a spin. He
told me to bring my kidney belt and now I know what he meant! The comp
suspension on a roadster is a like being worked over by Lars, the Swedish
masseuse :) But other than being a little stiffer than I recall a roadster
being, the short drive was a complete blast. Thanks Jon.

Hey, everyone! Supply a few 'Summer with the top down' stories for us
roadster junkies that need a fix :)

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600 (home soon, I hope!)