Re: Fw: What's the purpose of the registry?

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Fw: What's the purpose of the registry?
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 19:08:30 -0700 (PDT)
Yeah Mike, I'm with you.  What's not to like about a
Miata?  Great lines, probably the best gearbox I've
driven (given my experience is limited, but still...),
wind in your hair, enough power, (certainly as much as
my R-16), dependable & affordable, and wow, how easy
the top goes up & down! It is not a Datsun Roadster,
but I don't get the Miata bashing.  They're great
little cars, even if some are driven by pricks and
people who have no clue about how an internal
combustion engine works.

Wish I had a Miata for everyday driving.

Mike Harper
'66 1600
Charleston SC

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/