Re: OT- 1972 BMW 2002Tii info needed ASAP

To: "Daniel Neuman" <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>,
Subject: Re: OT- 1972 BMW 2002Tii info needed ASAP
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 20:00:14 -0400
Dan,

Look for rust as they had many rust problems. As much rust as any Roadster
or Z I have seen.

Other than that they a super reliable cars but the prices for parts can be
pricey.

That's a great price for a tii but if the fuel injection goes south it's
$$$$$$ to fix it. Hence, many tiis were converted to Webers.

Great handling car and a lot of fun. A good friend had one when they were
still new.

Mike