Re: 66 SPL 311-02465 For Sale

To: Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: 66 SPL 311-02465 For Sale
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 17:14:29 -0700 (PDT)
Victor, nice lookin' '66.  Did you happen to check the
engine #?  The ID plate says it is # 5608, but the
head looks to be aluminum which would not occur until
10606.  Just wondering...a transplant? or a new head..

Mike  '66
Charleston SC

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=123073&a=13629632&f=0
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/