Re: What's happened to BADROC?

To: efris@home.com, Ldino21@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What's happened to BADROC?
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 23:23:28 EDT
In a message dated 8/16/01 7:34:22 PM EST, efris@home.com writes:

<< New additions to a family are no reason to not have a run...   Come on
guys... we need better excuses than that!   >>

I take my Rose out in my Roadster 2-3 times a week.  She has been riding
since 5 months old.  She absolutely loves it.  But on a BADROC Run... for a
few hours?  No way would I put her though that.  Other then her 45 minute
limit the car is way too loud and a combination of a comp suspension and SF's
poor quality streets would be to harsh on my baby.

So that my excuse and I am sticking with it.  See the attached website....
please!

http://hometown.aol.com/calspeed1/driver.html

Calspeed