SEROC T's and caps

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: SEROC T's and caps
From: "Mike Faggart" <mikefaggart@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 09:34:23 -0400
For those interested:
I have new T's and Caps on order from the embroidery shop.  T's will be a
stone washed blue with the new SEROC logo on the left chest.  South Eastern
Roadster Owners Club will be on the left sleeve.  Medium thru XXL will be
available.  Cost, including shipping will be $20.  Caps will be khaki with
the new SEROC Logo on the front.  Caps will be $15.  If you want to see the
logo, please go to the 311s.org website, at the bottom of the page are the
logos.  Accepting orders now.  Shirts and caps will be ready to ship middle
of SEPT.  They will be available at Road Atlanta for those in attendance.
The company doing the shirts and caps could not get the wording-south
eastern roadster owners club inside the logo, so I substituted SPL-311 on
top and SRL-311 in the bottom part of the logo.  Hope that this is ok.  Let
me know responses if this is not, as I am still waiting on the proofs.
Thank you for the band width.

Other roadster content-  YEAH!  I am getting a new top installed today.
East Coast primer king, but no longer topless!

Mike Faggart
SEROC