Re: Ebay - 1 owner, 30000 mile Honda S600 Conv (OT)

To: Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Ebay - 1 owner, 30000 mile Honda S600 Conv (OT)
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 20:52:01 -0700 (PDT)
We had two different 600 coupes in the US.  There was the "swimming
mask" model, and a neighbor had the other, with the high mounted almost
square tail lights.  That thing took corners like you wouldn't believe.
 I almost bought two project cars in the late 1980's from a guy who
also had a cameo Datsun pickup.

=====
Adam
'70 1600 SPL311-28181