Re: 1500 Diff

To: Grant Bush <gbush@connect.ab.ca>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1500 Diff
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 08:57:58 -0700 (PDT)
Grant,

Was it the Pinion gear or the ring gear or the spiders
gears that was missing a tooth? You can use pickup
rear ends (I think its a pl510-520) but have to change
the spider gears out as the axles from the pickup are
a larger diameter. If the casing is good, you can get
internal parts.

Don Miller
68 Turbo V-6 (broken 5 rear ends this year, Ford 8.8
on the bench to go into it)
Meridian, ID

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/