Re: Stan Chernoff firewall brace for sale

To: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>,
Subject: Re: Stan Chernoff firewall brace for sale
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 19:29:54 -0700 (PDT)
Ditto to guys comments.  My oldest little girl leaves
for college next week, and my life will never be the
same again.  They are wonderful, with a mixture of
PITA thrown in regularly.  Someone told me when I had
2 daughters: " with a boy, you have one penis to worry
about, with a girl, you have them all to worry
about"...sage advice!

Mike Harper
Charleston SC
  2 daughters, and soon, 2 Roadsters!