Sacramento Meeting

To: "Roadster Mail List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sacramento Meeting
From: "Matt Silvey" <matt12@rcip.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 20:18:51 -0700
Hi all,

I am up for a meeting in Sacramento.  The idea of the park at the Nimbus Dam
sounds great.  Of the weekends in September, Saturday, September 8th is
probably the best day for me since my wife could make it also.
Additionally, it will still be a little warmer out earlier in the month.

If anyone has any objections, say so.  Otherwise, why don't we all shoot for
Saturday, September 8th at 10:00am.

For those not familiar with the park, it is located off Hazel Avenue just
north of Highway 50.

Directions:
Take Highway 50 to Hazel Ave
Turn North on Hazel
Turn right into the park driveway just prior to crossing the bridge over the
river (should be a sign near the street I believe)

Matt Silvey
'70 1600
http://www.rcip.com/matt12/datsun.htm