Re: AT LAST!!

To: "Dave Mehl" <waterback@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: AT LAST!!
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 06:44:51 -0400
It's a lot easier installing it all assembled but if your car is restored
there's a possibilty to damage it putting it in that way, especially with a
header - it is a tight fit between the header and the engine mount.

On unrestored cars I've removed/installed the engine with everything on but
wasn't too concerned about scratches.

I play it safe and install w/o the header and carbs. More work but safer.

Your choice of course.

Mike