Re: Re[2]: The Winner

To: <Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us>, <SLBESQ@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Re[2]: The Winner
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 21:06:14 -0400
Fred,

Make that semi-rigid. Compared to my Miata and a Honda S2000 the Roadsters
are flexiflyers.

The Roadster is still better than the Tbird, as that car is a boulevard
cruiser. Every article I read mentions the same problem regarding the
handling, or more precisely the lack of it. Typical American car.

Mike