Off topic web hosting ISP information

Subject: Off topic web hosting ISP information
From: "Charlie" <cehubbard@home.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 20:58:11 -0500
Here's a question for you web masters out there. The TDROC is considering
moving its web site to registered web address. I can't get the browsers like
Yahoo to list out site. However, we get hits from all the other web sites
out here. Can anyone give me tips about what it costs to get an ISP to host
a small web site?

I would like to register the domain name as TDROC.com. My personal ISP does
not allow this. I think that since I'm using personal account web space that
is provided with my E-mail service to host the TDROC site (ATT@home), Yahoo
just blows me off when I ask them to list our site. Any advise you
webmasters out there can offer concerning who you use and how to get
registered would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Flower Mound, Texas
http://members.home.net/cehubbard/tdroc/