RE: started at last! Now what have I started?!?!

To: "Roman Rist" <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: started at last! Now what have I started?!?!
From: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 22:06:29 -0400
You're not the only one that happened to today.  I had the same thing on one
of the sway bar mounting bracket bolts.  After much cursing my drill solved
that problem.  I think I like the 5/16-24 bolt holding the sway bar in place
better than those M6 bolts anyway.
It's now ready to steer.
I'm going to have to put new valve seats in a couple of the intakes to get
my chamber volumes where I need them though so it's off to the machine shop
again on Monday.  With luck, the engine will be back together next weekend
and I'll start it up on Labor day.
Brian '69 2000
Tampa, FL
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/oilleak/