<OT> 8 hours, a Robbins Top and a Miata

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: <OT> 8 hours, a Robbins Top and a Miata
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 21:41:28 -0700
The book made it look so easy.

Yea Right!

I just finished installing a Robbins Sun-Fast cloth with zip-down glass rear
window.

Dam! Am I sore! The job turned out great, I'm real happy and so is the
owner. BUT What a hassle. There was this "push clip" on the bottom of the B
pillar - That took an hour, each side! Then, starting the 14 nuts that held
the "rain rail" to the body, well, lets just say those would have been much
easier if I was a 100 pound yoga student.

But the sweet feeling of success...... and sore muscles .... and cramped
fingers..... and sore knees ...... and torn skin.. . and