Re: 280sx Wheels

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 280sx Wheels
From: jon_wissler@pngc.com
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 13:43:20 -0700
+37 offset???  Does this sound reasonable?  I found these on the 510 list
and was hoping they might work on my 69 2000.  Anybody now about these
particular wheels and if they would fit.  I assume that if they really are
37 offset there a no go.  Any advice appreciated.  Thanks.

NOWROC
Troutdale, OR
----- Forwarded by Jon Wissler/PNGC on 08/27/01 01:35 PM -----

dayton the pitbull <dayton100@yahoo.com>