kids and roadsters

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: kids and roadsters
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 13:33:31 -0700
My daughter Danielle just started kindergarten, I picked her up from school
twice in the Datsun, she thought that was a treat!!, then I picked her up in
the Honda and she looked at me with the biggest disappointed look and said
"Daddy you didn't bring the Datsun!!". Needless to say riding in it is a
treat, one both of my kids fight over.  Have to keep the rides even because
they gloat when they get one to each other, needless to say it's just
another excuse to drive!!
Gerardo Magana
67.5 Solex