Re: red thread, now NEW CLUB!!

To: svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: red thread, now NEW CLUB!!
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 22:20:55 EDT
In a message dated 8/28/01 2:21:40 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com writes:

> I was counting up the distribution of colors from the Registry listings (to
> throw more
> gasoline on the "red car" fire) , but now I don't know what to do about
> your car. Do I put
> 1/2 in each of the white and red columns, or list it under "Other" (where I
> have put cars
> whose colors are listed as "custom", TBD, unknown or primer)?

uhhh,,, uhh,,, geee,,, uh ,,, stutter... yeah <G> That was kinda my point !
LOL

My "Rule #1" is  "Keep folks guessing, it makes life more interesting". I
think this falls under that category.   ( incidentally - Rule #2  " never
drive a car that you cant push by yourself " roadsters work for that right
nice !

Ok... lets be logical... 1), if you take at look at it, 1/2 ain't gonna work
either - the surface area of the white seems to be greater than the red.  2)
neither the red, nor the white are datsun factory colors, so I guess "custom"
will be acceptable. Now,,,, *IF* i had used the actual factory colors,
well......  I guess that would be a whole new can o' worms eh ???

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
AzROC
Chandler, AZ