All Classic Japanese Car Meet in SF (fwd from earlydatsun)

Subject: All Classic Japanese Car Meet in SF (fwd from earlydatsun)
From: snyler <marc@animalfirm.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 07:44:04 -0500
This showed up on the Early Datsun list.  It may be of interest to SF Bay
folks

Greetings Japanese Car Lovers,

As a Toyota owner and a Datsun lover, I am organizing a meet for ALL
classic Japanese cars in the SF Bay Area on
September 23 (Sunday).

Here is what I have in mind for activities:

   Get to know each other
   Swap meet
   Pot-Luck Barbeque
   Cruise around some curvy streets

I think that it would be best to have the meet in the East Bay
somewhere, and we can drive in the Berkeley Hills. The location will be
finalized when I have an Idea how many cars I can expect. (any
suggestions?)

There will be an Evite sent out to everyone who expresses interest in
the event, or you can visit the club site at clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/cjac
or email me at mike_magee@yahoo.com

Please email me back with indications of interest and suggestions (or
with anything else)

If you do not respond with interest, you will not receive any more
emails about this event.

Thanks for reading,

   Mike Magee
   1968 Corona 4dr "Wheezy"