Re: aerodynamics of racing?

To: Paul <9laser3@bright.net>,
Subject: Re: aerodynamics of racing?
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 23:20:42 -0700 (PDT)
--- Paul <9laser3@bright.net> wrote:
>   Looking for some on line help understanding the benefits of an air
> dam and
> the best way to install one on a roadster?

Hi Paul.I don't have one, but from what I've heard the car is much more
stable at high speeds. I can tell you this, I HAVE experienced that
100mph "floating" sensation. Kind of makes you feel like if you hit a
pebble in the road you might be air borne.

I had a 91 Camaro R/S with a factory airdam. took it up north once and
had her up to 140. Instead of floating, the car felt sucked down to the
ground.

I would imagine would have the same effect on the roadster.
Plus, they look cool!
One of the next things on my purchase list (you have 'em in stock,
Dennis?)

Roman