SPL212 on Speedvision

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: SPL212 on Speedvision
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 08:12:06 -0700
Hey Folks!

I thoroughly enjoyed watching the owner's profile piece they did on Edgar
Gonzalez's SPL212 on Speedvision last night. They gave the car a full five
minutes of coverage and got most of the facts straight although we all know
Mr. K did not name the cars Fairlady. He hates the name.

Don Buckles (Edgar's father-in-law) did a great job in the interview and the
car looked great. You could also see Stan Chernoff's stroker in the
background and the right front fender on my 64 1500.

I did however almost choke when they listed the value of the car at 6,000.00
for high, 4,000.00 for medium, and 2,000.00 for low. I got the impression
that they didn't have any resources available to judge the car's worth so
they just stuck in the lowest numbers they could.

Still, it was great to get the air time and the car looked great.
Congratulations to Edgar and his family. I hope they had the VCR recording!

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC

Check out the SoCalROC Website!
www.socalroc.com