Re: This Just in From TOKYO -final attempt-

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: This Just in From TOKYO -final attempt-
From: Ken.Smart@csiro.au
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 12:04:39 +1000
I sent this message several times over the past week. Today I realised that
because our email address have been changed some weeks back company-wide, my
posts were coming form an unsubscribed address, thus not appearing. All
incoming mail still gets through so I could see my posts not arriving :). I
guess now I will have to take back all the blessings I have been issuing on
Bill and the evil empire the last few days.