first ride

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: first ride
From: "Dave Mehl" <waterback@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 22:53:14 -0800
To all,

This evening my wife and I took the roadster out for the first time after a
year and a half of work on it. It was after dark when I finally got the hood
on and adjusted, and the wheels tightened down. The stars were out in all
their splendor so we went topless. It ran well, I put the oldies on the
radio, and we were twenty minutes from home when we realized that we should
have dressed warmer. By the time we got home we were both chilled.

Ahhh... Thank God for the good things in life. A brisk roadster ride, a
toasty fire waiting at home, and a glass of single malt.

It doesn't get better than this!

Dave.
SRL311-10444 (back among the running)
NOWROC