More Questions from the New Guy

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: More Questions from the New Guy
From: "res0a38s" <res0a38s@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 00:23:02 -0800
Hey guys, I have a few more questions for ya. First did anybody catch the
question my first time around about fiberglass hoods? I was wondering if
anybody out their has a connection on where to get one? Or another option is
there anyone in the LA area with a beater hood they would be willing to let go
for a good price. I have a cherry hood and I don't want to chop it up for my
project car. The second question is does anybody have some good recomendation
on some replacement buckets for my roadster I want something that reclines and
fits well in a roadster. I have been looking in the junkyards but nothing has
seemed just right. Lastly I have someone who want to buy my original brake
calipers and I was curious what the going rate was for a good used set of 65
brake calipers.

Thanks Sean
So Cal

PS I soon as I figure out how to get my free web space up from my IP I will
list some pictures of my car.

///
///