Any new opinions on the 350Z?

To: CalSpeed@aol.com, SLBESQ@aol.com, mikef@carolina.rr.com,
Subject: Any new opinions on the 350Z?
From: Alex Avery <aavery@rica.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 16:46:33 -0500
I'll admit that I was an early and vocal critic of the 350Z design.  I
thought it was a bad 300ZX-ified version of the Audi TT.  The design has
grown on me some, now that I've had more time to adjust to it's shape, etc.
(I remember how horrified I was at the look of the first rounded Ford
Taurus, and that design now looks almost boxy!). Still, I wanted more 1st
generation Z character in the new Z car. It's still not as cool as I think
it could be--especially having watched 2 BMW M coupes (the hard-top Z3)
with hot in-line 6s autocross this weekend.  They really flew and have an
overall layout much like the 1st generation Z cars.

Any other thoughts?
Alex

At 04:23 PM 11/12/01 -0500, CalSpeed@aol.com wrote:
>I just recently got my issue.  It took along time after it hit the magazine
>racks at the local Barnes and Nobles.  I am sure it is due to the heightened
>security in the Post Offices that is causing the delay.
>
>Calspeed
>
>///
>///

///