Re: ka swap

To: svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com (Gary McCormick)
Subject: Re: ka swap
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 12:58:55 -0800 (PST)
Hello,
        On Mikes car I would say the notch was less than an inch deep and this
was
just to insure clearance with the front part of the engine. The notch is
just wide enough to fit the engine in.  And yes this is the beefy member.  I
can not see how notching the member this much could weaken it.  To me it appears
WAY over engineered for this car anyways.
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA