Re: donut spare

To: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>, <slick1@mohaveaz.com>,
Subject: Re: donut spare
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 18:18:04 -0500
The donuts in my Acura and Miata need 60 lbs of pressure. People often
overlook their spare and the pressures go down causing the tire to overheat
and explode.

The 77/78 Zs came with an inflatable spare but finding a can of air may be a
problem, but then again an electric inflator doesn't take up too much space.

Mike