Re: People you meet...

To: 9laser3@bright.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: People you meet...
From: "Stephen McCartney" <sgam@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 00:40:01 +0000
Hi Paul,

I have that magazine, too!  It also has the article on the Lancia Fulvia
rally car.

In fact, I cut those pictures out (of the Datsun, of course), and put them
in a scrapbook I keep for goal setting - and what do you know, a year later
I had my very own Datsun roadster!  You'll see that the article mentions
Bruce Campbell - he's the president of the Datsun Sports Roadster Club here
in Melbourne, and a great guy (it's his car on the cover of the new roadster
book) - without his help I wouldn't have known what I was doing at all
trying to buy a good example.  If you have any questions about particular
cars over here (model info., whatever) then I'm happy to help.

Cheers,
Steve
(68 2000 Solex)