Re: SCCA G-Producton Results, and a question about tires

To: "Jim Cawrse" <nqrithjim@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: SCCA G-Producton Results, and a question about tires
From: "roadster katman" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 01:14:27 -0800
I remember posting a note, and checked the archives - October 12th. From
what I remember, even ran higher in the race until his tires gave out and he
ended up 8th. Bill Wessel is well-known on the list, and I think he's the
one who talked Mark Bradikis into setting up this list. Tom Walter posted
info about this somewhere. I think the OROC guys can fill in all the
details...

Fred - So.SF