Re: OT: 2003 350Z.

To: svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com, vlaury@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: OT: 2003 350Z.
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 16:07:24 EST
In a message dated 1/9/02 12:58:42 PM Pacific Standard Time,
svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com writes:

> Which is what the rice rockets that I see on the streets around here are all
> trying to
> look like... If it's on a race track, fine, but if someone tacks this stuff
> onto a street
> vehicle - it's a rice rocket.

I'd have to argue with that too tho... most of the tuned STREET cars in japan
are raced on the track, and on the streets. They usually build cars to run
wangan... sometimes going 180-200mph+... in which case, a lot of their body
kits do help with the high-speed stability of the car. Actually, jdm body kit
manufacturers are some of the few who actually perform wind tunnel tests on
their kits during development. The whole "rice rocket" thing applies to the
US... and for further proof, watch "the fast and furious!" but in Japan,
everything automotive-related is taken on a tad bit more serious level...

\/ /\ /\/
personal quote - "\/\/ O \/\/ !"