Re: OT: 2003 350z (long)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OT: 2003 350z (long)
From: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 23:00:19 +0100
Technically it's a good deal but I dont think they can sell it
in Europe for $36K. When they took the Z32 off the market
in 1996 it was $46K here. There's some tough competition like
Mercedes AMG SLK 32 $43K
BMW M3 $41K
Porsche Boxter S $37K
BMW 330 Ci $28K

All prices without sales tax.

I like the Chrome silver more and more. I wonder how they mix it?

Quote of the day: There are always always people that
want to be different but you can, for less. Buy a goldfish bowl
and put it on top of your head. (Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear)