You have what in your garage?

To: "'Roadster List'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: You have what in your garage?
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 21:52:09 -0800
George
You've got Trolls in your garage with the Roadster. Nasty, dirty creatures
with filthy habits.
Worse than 10 year old boys, or drunk football jocks. BLECH. No wonder the
car doesn't like female riders. Has to be a female troll and she's laid
claim on it. Going to have to do
something to transfer her interest. Do you happen to know anyone with a
Miata?

Pamela Bauman