Love Those Datsun Roadster & 150mph speedos

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Love Those Datsun Roadster & 150mph speedos
From: Dat2000srl@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 00:58:16 EST
I really love the roadsters. Everyday I drive around for work about 100-300
miles, and always alert for everything, But rarely a Datsun Roadster. And
when I see one, no doubt, Mark already knows the car, owner, the mechanical
condion, what it needs,,, Fortunatly when I het home, I get to see them. I
have a question. At the Glen this past year, I noticed that alot of the high
window cars had 150 mph speedos. I thought that only the 67 1/2 2000 had
this, But I was told buy someone that the this was not really the case, that
the factory put in what was available. I, ever sceptical, am believing that
alot of people got a hold of this part and put it in their cars, Mostly
Massachuetts folks had them, Odd? One of the gut in DRONE is a Nissan Parts
Guy. Maybe I am letting a cat out of the bag, but it seems to me, about 6-8
cars had this speedo. Does anyone out there have  a comment???
Larry
Baltimore
OT... will those Ravens beet the Steelers this W/E