Re: Center Cap Logos and wheel color

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Center Cap Logos and wheel color
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 23:10:31 -0500
I bought a wheel polishing kit for $39 and some self-etching primer from
www.eastwoodco.com.  Chucked the polishing wheel and arbor up in my die
grinder, and in two evenings had the rims sparkling like a mirror. Scrubbed
the wheel good with a strong detergent, masked the rims, primed then painted
the centers,  Way to go if you don't mind spending a little elbow grease.
Will have pics on the web site soon.

Mark Sedlack
OROC
Cuyahoga Falls OH