Roadster Smart Valves

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadster Smart Valves
From: Dat2000srl@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 14:48:45 EST
I got this reply from the maker of Smart Valves
 <A HREF="http://www.aatap.bigstep.com/generic.html?pid=6";>aatap - Sample
Performance Graphs - variable valve timing solutions for car
eng</A>
http://www.aatap.bigstep.com/generic.html?pid=6

Mr. Coughlin,

Manufacturing and preliminary development of the parts is expensive (aprox
8k-10k per vehicle make, model, displacement, and valve size; amd that is
just for the prototypes), so obviously, a good amount of folks have to let us
know this is something they would want. Please feel free to share this with
other Roadster enthusiasts. Once again, the more requests we get, the better
chance an applications will be made. Thanks again, and hope to hear from you
very soon.