Roadster questions

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Roadster questions
From: Morgan Smith <morgansm@bendoutdoor.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 07:38:58 -0800
Hi ,
I have a original 47 k U 20 engine and 5 speed ( header,  SUs, with a
new water pump, surfaced flywheel, new clutch, pressure plate and throw
bearing) for sale. I am wondering if there is anyone interested in it ?

I also have a 69 2000 body with a 1600 engine in it ( not running)  for
sale. Is there any interest?

Your thoughts... Is this engine worth more separated from the car or put
back together in this car?

I am going to be traveling as far south as Oakland Ca in March  and as
far north as BC in June, so delivery might be arranged. I am in Bend
Oregon.

Thanks in advance,

Morgan
PS. I have a 72 510 wagon, 74.260Z for sale along with lots of other
roadster parts , 510 parts and z parts. Email me off list.