Anybody interested in '82 280ZX Seats?: Eastcoast

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Anybody interested in '82 280ZX Seats?: Eastcoast
From: "Chris Gray" <grayc@rpi.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 02:31:02 -0500
I've got a pair of '82 280ZX seats sittin' in my new apartment here at
school.  They were just for sittin' in in the dorm, but now I dont really
have much room for them.  They are gray cloth without any tears in pretty
good shape.  6-Way adjustable.  I'm wondering if anyone would be interested
in purchasing them from me, or if they would fit in a roadster (if i were to
sell my nice original black '70 seats :-) )...

thanks,
Chris
www.rpi.edu/~grayc