Re: O/T FDNY Online Flag Raise Statue Petition

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: O/T FDNY Online Flag Raise Statue Petition
From: "Mike Adams" <mikeadam@wcnet.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 23:32:36 +0000
I'd heard the entire project had been scrapped  -
Because the PC crowd was not willing to portray
history as it had happened and they weren't able
to deal with all of the pressure put on them by the
people who wanted history shown as it had happened.
Their solution - was to take the ball and go home I
guess.  I can't remember where I heard this so I might
be incorrect - so keep the pressure on until you hear
other wise.
Mike - Burr, Tx.
List'"<datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>