Nissan Skylane GTR engine

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nissan Skylane GTR engine
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 10:00:12 -0500
I was surfing and ran across this website with various speed records and one
was running the GTR R34 engine making 1,300 horsepower :-) and then there's
the Chrysler PT Bruiser making 1183 horsepower and doing the 0-60 in 1.2
seconds.......sort of off topic. got a '68 2000 running yesterday for the
first time in a couple years. has a sunk float, but doesn't sound bad at all
otherwise. will be a driver if we get a couple more warm days soon.

http://www.moslerauto.com/wwwboard/messages/272.html

Craig