super arrrrgh!

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: super arrrrgh!
From: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 17:17:59 -0800
Ok, so the wipers stopped working by the mechanism binding someplace and
blew the fuse. No prob. This is California, right? Don' need no steenking
wipers anyway! Then the speedo cable broke and that did it for me. I just
gots to know what is going wrong under the dash. Besides, it's only a month
or so to Solvang. What better time to tear the car apart?

Will post more photos of what I find, but in the meantime, posted a few pics
on Picturetrail under the 'Superbowl 2002' gallery.

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=bauman311

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600 (in pieces again)