2 roadsters 4 Sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 2 roadsters 4 Sale
From: "Brad Holmes" <bholmes@monk.aum.edu>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 09:25:28 +600
Da List

The perfect spring projects!

Randy Morley has the 2 roadsters for sale.
The cars are garaged (and have been for years) in Mountain City TN,
it's in the NE corner of the state. Randy says they actually closer
to Boone NC.
Randy is not on the list so I'll give all'yall a short narrative on
the cars. You may email Randy at: rpmorley@yahoo.com
Please email him about the car, I'm just the messenger.
You may also see pictures of the cars at;

http://www.mysportscar.net/Galleries/Default.asp?sView=T&iGalleryUnq=
25

This should take you directly to the cars. His
cars start at frame/picture/image 6.

If the above URL doesn't load then try:
http://www.mysportscar.net/galleries/G_Display.asp

Go to the bottom of the page until you get to the
"1968 Datsun 2000 Roadster" that one is mine and isn't for sale.
Click on "display images" and Randy's cars start with image 6.
There is a red '69 - 1600 and a light yellow '69
2000.  Randy says that the red 69 SPL, has real good
paint, the top needs some stitching and the front bow is NOT broken,
New:  shocks radiator, comp front and Addco rear sway bars,
some new brake components, carpet, front bumper (no mounting
attachments), tires, water pump, new metal in the floor and battery
box, hole in inner fender passenger side that never got fixed, where
the fronts bolt to the rocker panel I am sure there is rust in side
there, educated guess, when it ran the engine was real quite, it will
run and start but needs a maestro on the carbs, also needs left
headlight bezel, spare 3 main engine and 4 speed,  should be worth
3 grand.

Randy goes on to say that the 69 2000 with srl driveline, is faded
yellow, when it ran it was a monster, I was amazed (his comment).  It
would not idle down so I put on some rebushed carbs and could not
figure how to balance, the softtop is shot, pieces only and the front
bow IS broken, floor tar stripped out, 1little hole at drivers heel,
some rust in rockers and behind rear tires, konis, rollbar, chrome
needs attention, mags, The car would probably start if I put in the
battery cable that runs to the starter,  should be 2500 at least.
Bring a lowboy and a winch. I have absolutely no interest anymore.
Pictures by snail mail. (Also see the site mentioned above)

Let's help Randy find a home for these cars. They need to be in a
loving home (garage) by spring (or sooner).

Thanks

Brad Holmes
68 - 2k, Solex
SEROC