Re: Lawyers, tach question

To: <mwisch@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Lawyers, tach question
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 21:58:24 EST
I am a lawyer, the quote is often used incorrectly.  Thanks.

As to the tach -- it happens a lot.  I fixed the problem by adding a 1/4 inch
cable extender to the cable to have it stick a bit further into the tach.
Don't ask my why, but it worked.  The cable extender was very high tech, a
thick nail cut and filed down.

Gary C
red one, etc.