Solvang 2002

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Solvang 2002
From: "Todd Osborn" <trosborn@california.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 22:04:25 -0800
Hello All,
BADROC is hosting the annual Solvang Show at Nojoqui Falls Park, near the city
of Solvang, California. This year's show is on Saturday 27 April 2002, now is
the time to mark your calendars, make your reservations, prep your Roadster
and plan to have a fun weekend. Fred Katz, Dan Zubkoff and I have been pulling
things together and we think this will be a great show. If you've been to
Solvang before, it will be at the same place with the same good friends and
food, but we hope to offer some new things as well. If you have been unable to
attend before, try to make it this time, it's the 15th and we would really
like to see a big showing of roadsters.  If your car is not ready, come anyway
you don't need a roadster to attend.

Please see the BADROC site http://www.badroc.com/ for the registration form.
Be sure to make your hotel reservation early as they fill up fast -- your
early reg will help my planning as well. Thanks in advance.

Todd Osborn
San Jose, CA