Re: Hard top worth $350??????

To: "Mark Dent" <stickerman@home.com>,
Subject: Re: Hard top worth $350??????
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 07:09:46 -0500
  At $350 I took a look expecting to find a Parrish hard top!   They are
rather well build and look much better on a roadster than this one.  But a
"Custom Hardtops" top is just a run of the mill top.  I picked one up in
similar condition for free a few years back.  And that one had all three
latches.  The one on e-Bay appears to be missing the center latch?
  At half that price I would gladly sell the top on my 1600!

Paul
OROC
BTW To see a Parrish hardtop, go to Mark Dent's site, east coast, Teddy
Seidenfeld.  You'll see the difference immediately!