Re: Rallye Enterprises Ltd.

To: Ed Wilsey <Kensington_FC@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Rallye Enterprises Ltd.
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 13:31:58 -0800 (PST)
When I do "ping www.datsunroadster.com" I get 208.51.248.18.  When I
browse to that address, I get an Apache web server.  Apparently, Rallye
is hosted on that web server (virtual server?).

You probably have a DNS issue.  Try running "ping
www.datsunroadster.com" from a DOS prompt.  If that doesn't resolve,
it's DNS.  If it resolves to an address (such as 208.51.248.18) but you
can't reach it, then it's routing.  If you are able to ping it, you may
have a proxy server configured in your browser, and the proxy may have
a problem (when I had Comcast@Home they recommended but didn't require
their proxy server).  In any case, call your ISP and tell them the
results.

--- Ed Wilsey <Kensington_FC@hotmail.com> wrote:
> The Good part is, it's still there and you guys can see it.
>
> The Bad part is I cannot see it.
>
> The Ugly part is I cannot see it using any of the my four browsers
> and three
> computers.
>
> Soooooo, is anyone out there that has had to transition to Cox.net
> from @home
> who can see Rallye's site?  Arizona people would be helpful as I am
> trying to
> narrow down my problem area.
>
> Thanks!
>
> ///Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
> http://explorer.msn.com

=====
Adam
'70 1600 SPL311-28181