Oh NO Not Me Too

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oh NO Not Me Too
From: vze2fhba@verizon.net
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 20:07:32 -0500
I've been infected. It started 12 years ago.  I came a cross a 69 1600
in a repair shop parking lot and had to have it. I thought to myself,"
this is great, a project". My girlfriend at the time said, "great, there
goes my diamond". To which I replied, "But honey, I'll get YEARS of
enjoyment out of this car". Within a year I had her(the car) running
great. All it took was new wiring,exhaust,brakes......
We enjoyed it for years. Last August, my wife(diamond eventually cost
WAY more than the car) came across a 66 411 in near perfect condition
which was very unusual as we live in New England. Had to have it.
Checked it out and bought it. The guy also had a 69 solex 2000 in near
perfect condition. I told him if he ever wanted to sell it to let me
 know and give me first shot. He  called on Super Bowl Sunday to offer
it to me. Had to have it. I thought working for Nissan for 22 years
would afford me a little self discipline but I was mistaken.
Charlie Breault
69 1600
66 411

Somebody help me before I buy again...