OT 411 --Club Activity - For Sale NorCal

To: 9laser3@bright.net, shifty@shiftco.com, datsun411s@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: OT 411 --Club Activity - For Sale NorCal
From: "Dan Zubkoff" <datsun65@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 00:27:20
Believe it or not......

In the past 6 months there has been quite a lot of Club Activity forming
around the Classic 411's !!!

Here are some photos  (courtesy of Hoon Kim) of a recent vintage datsun get
togther in Northern California. There were three 411 present. Also present
were two roadsters and a 64 Bluebird Station Wagon.

The 411 network of parts/supliers/knowledge is about 10-15 years behind
where the roadster community is. The information about parts compatability &
availability is just starting to be collected and documented.

Dan Zubkoff